Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello! This is my first blog

Hey guys
I'll tell you a little about myself.
I am a God Chaser to my very core. I feel like so many people spend their lives never knowing and experiencing the "God that breathes". When I have sleepless nights, He is in my foremost thoughts. When I am awake I am continually thirsty for Him. I look so forward to the times I can spend alone with Him.
I am a passionate worshipper. I lead worship in our church and it is then that I feel alive and feel like I have met my life's purpose.
People who know me know that I always have a song going on in my head. I rarely sign out loud in the car even though I listen to music 24/7. I don't sing in the shower which is very unusual for a musician.
I tend to be very vocal and outspoken. I've learned through trial and error, though, that people don't always want to know what you think or how you feel. (Lost lots of friends that way)
Anyway. I don't know how successful I'll be on this blog.
I want to post some songs and stuff like that but I haven't figured out to download from my video camera to the computer. Give me a break! I was born in 1960 before we even had color film! OK?
If you find yourself here reading this blog on purpose or by accident I would love to hear from you. Be forwarned that I tend to get really musshy and go on endlessly about worship.
Blessings!
Allen

No comments: